Our company is committed to our customer’s satisfaction. Our hair will last your for up to 2 years with proper care. Our virgin hair can be styles and processed just like your natural hair. We strongly recommend that you seek a professional if you decide to chemically alter your virgin hair.
- Hair should be shampooed and conditioned before use.
- Before applying shampoo make sure a vent brush is used to detangle hair from roots to ends (brush from the bottom up)
- Shampoo at least once a week.
- Shampoo hair in one direction usually a downward motion.
- Rinse thoroughly then add conditioner and brush hair with a padded brush to detangle and smooth hair out.
- Rinse thoroughly, squeeze excess water and let air dry.
- For Curly hair, conditioning is vital for its maintenance to keep curls defined and moisturized.
- We recommend when you sleep, braid, wrap or ponytail your hair together to prevent tangling.
- Please shampoo and condition hair after swimming.
For further inquiries on how to maintain your virgin hair extensions or wigs please feel free to contact us at Info@donnaprescott.com